Seven Beautiful and amazing Facebook Timeline Cover Photos

You all know that Facebook has developed Timeline for more user friendly profile settings. Timeline is very popular to regular Facebook users and I have activated my Timeline profile. One of the amazing features of Timeline is the addition of a larger photo at the top as a cover photo, which is in deed I like. And I think you might like also. I prefer to upload cool and beautiful photo to turn my profile into a beautiful one. I have used many cover photos but indeed they are not available through internet and I am going to upload seven of the best which I know. If you like save it and if don't then I am sorry........ So, check below.

Cover-Loading-special-cool-facebook-cover-photo

special-cool-facebook-cover-photo

too-lazy-special-cool-facebook-cover-photo


Under-Construction-special-cool-facebook-cover-photo
evolution-special-cool-facebook-cover-photo

I+Like+You+special-cool-facebook-cover-photo


You might also like:
Windows Wallpaper                              
Mac Wallpaper
 Facebook Timeline cover photos
Facebook Cover Photo
Facebook Profile photo